For my preview on how I get my information then was mainly through google and other research from the library websites and show what I did with that information. The sources I plan to use will be online articles and newspaper. What showed me interest is SOPA and PIPA and the effects of how they would affect the internet and our freedom of information
Update sources
Mike Swift.
(2012, January 24). Google, Facebook jack up spending in D.C. Oakland Tribune,***[insert pages]***.
Retrieved January 26, 2012, from ProQuest Newsstand.
(Document ID: 2568989471).
Chris O'Brien.
(2012, January 24). O'Brien: SOPA defeat a victory for tech, but influence will remain muted. Oakland Tribune,***[insert pages]***.
Retrieved January 26, 2012, from ProQuest Newsstand.
(Document ID: 2568989461).
We Are All Citizens United. (2012, January 25). The Wall Street Journal Asia,p. 13.
Retrieved January 26, 2012, from ProQuest Newsstand.
(Document ID: 2568908161).
You've got all the right details in there, but they're not organized in the right way. Check out the rules for citations on this page: http://www2.liu.edu/cwis/cwp/library/workshop/citmla.htm.
ReplyDelete